I find out what brings you to me, what you are really yearning for and what is standing in your way. Utilizing a combination of methods, I guide you to connect with your emotions, work to integrate them and teach you how to work with them on a daily basis to further your healing.
Your session may include:
- Breathwork to cut through any numbness that may be present.
- Master’s Work to illuminate shadow material and integrate aspects of self that have long been disowned and somatic movement or touch to help shift held emotions and energy in the body.
- Mindfulness based hypnotherapeutic process to assist in integration and changing the neural pathways for good.
- Ceremony and clearing.
The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.” –Anna Quindelen
You are ultimately your own healer and have all the answers that you seek, they are just buried under some conditioning and habits. I serve solely as the guide to help you uncover your truth and educate you on how to bring it into your life. What I need from you:
If you are ready, I am HERE.
With Asil’s guidance I have been able to more deeply understand myself, my behaviors and the things that trigger my emotions and behaviors. She has been an amazing source of support through some very hard work and because of this I am experiencing freedom from past pain and emotional reactions. What a gift!
- 1 Hour session $90
- 1.5 Hour Session $130
- 2 Hour Session $150
- 5 Session Package: $400 (1 hour each, a $50 savings)
- 4 Session Package: $450 (1.5 hours each, a $70 savings)
Note: Packages are paid up front and scheduled on an on-going basis.
- Payments can be made at time of session, with cash, personal check, or credit card via paypal.
- All sessions are by appointment only.
- Many of clients are located around the globe and find phone or skype sessions to be extremely comfortable and as beneficial as in-person sessions. You can choose a safe, private and comfortable location for our session. You must have good internet or cell coverage and will not be disturbed for the duration of our appointment.
- If you are currently in Mt. Shasta or are planning to visit, in person sessions can be scheduled.
- 15 minute free phone consultation available prior to your first session.
- 24-hour Cancellation Requested. I will request a Credit Card number, and if 24-hours notice is not given for cancellation, your card may be charged a $50 cancellation fee.